3-26-2003 - 11:26 a.m.
The Friday Five
You can answer too
1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
Oscar Wilde, because Oscar was known for his amusing dinnertable conversation. Of course if Oscar were alive today, he would keep a blog. And while we are on the topic, did you know that Miss Margaret Cho keeps a blog and Sistagurl is right on about every topic. Check her out
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel
Kurt Cobain put a bullet in his head about the time I was a moody and struggling young queer who thought life sucked. In retrospect, I ‘spect if I has been married to Courtney Love, a bullet would seem appealing too
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose?
The tempting answer is to say George W Bush and I could set right 3 years of wrongs, but think I would rather be Jesus and really freak some people out. I might start with George W Bush
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who?
Ryan Seacrest and David Spade, although I am WAY taller than both of them
5. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I shook hands with Jimmy Carter once. And as you all know I once (well twice) had sex with Kyan Douglass' old BF...and that man had sex with someone who had sex with the man who shot Gianni Versace
I can see you are impressed
Hawk and Mikey win this round. Hawk once lunched with Hillary Clinton. They talked about children's health care. Mikey knows the before mentioned Ms Cho from back in SF
October 2003 is back in the archives. Read all about our NW Adventures
And here's a new feature. Click the potluck down below and get a random Justinland entry.
I may actually finish the March SockoftheMonth before the end of March! Hurrah for me